Friday, August 20, 2010

Too busy

A couple weeks into this little project and only on post number three. Amazingly enough, real life doesn't always lend itself to constant blog maintenance. Surprising, right?

I talked to Chris, my cage builder, this morning and it helped reignite the fire a little bit. He has the main hoop and rear downtubes done. We finalized a couple different items with the rear X and the door bars. When I dropped the car off with him, he estimated he'd have it finished by the end of August. Sounds like he is right on schedule for that. *knock on wood* If he can get it back to me in time, my next driving event will be the Asphalt Ventures event at NCCAR the third weekend of September. Even if I can't get the car ready in time, I'll be instructing at the event. I'm excited to get to check out the new facility and NC's newest road course.

Here are a couple laps of the place:

http://vimeo.com/10837572

No comments:

Post a Comment