Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hurry up and wait

Posting from the road today. Sitting in a parking lot waiting on a client. I got here early and he is late, so I have some free time on my hands.

Talked with Chris again yesterday afternoon. The cage is nearing completion, with all the major components in. All that is left are some extra structural support bars and the center net connection. He should be finished this weekend. Unfortunately I won't be in town to pick up the car. That will have to wait until the second weekend of September, thereby basically guaranteeing I won't be able to drive at the Asphalt Ventures event.

I'm really starting to chomp at the bit for some track time. The summer break always gets to me in that respect, but the fact that the car is being "improved" and my excitement about racing next year have me more impatient than ever.

My saving grace is that I know when the car gets done and I get to find out what this door to door stuff is all about it is going to be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment