Friday, August 13, 2010

Blogging on the go

This is my first attempt at posting to the blog from my phone. Hopefully I can make this work well as it gives me the opportunity to post whatever, whenever from wherever.

Since the car is at the cage builder, I can't work on it and use up the energy I tend to store up between track events. I feel much more wound up than usual as the anticipation of going racing is really getting to me. Therefore I am spending inordinate amounts of time on the web researching driver's suits, seats, window nets, etc. While I am holding off on purchases until the cage work is done, that certainly isn't stopping me from double and triple checking my various options.

I have also been watching lots of GTS-2 racing videos to begin to research the performance levels and race craft of those I will be competing with next year. Based on times alone I feel like I will be able to compete well. Since my home region of NASA will be the Southeast Region, there will be a couple of tracks on the schedule (Lowes and Road Atlanta) I haven't been to before and one (Roebling Road) I haven't been to in years. Hopefully doing my homework with these videos will help make my learning curve a little less steep.

It's Friday the 13th and it has been quite a day. Time to settle down for the weekend and focus in on where I go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment